THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF PERMANENT MAKEUP (ISPMU), FOUNDED BY MIHYON D. CHA, IS AN ADVANCED SCHOOL THAT OFFERS THE MOST CURRENT TECHNIQUES IN PERMANENT MAKEUP, MICROBLADING, AND ADVANCE COURSES.
Mihyon D. Cha is an associate member of both the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP) and the American Academy of Micropigmentation (AAM). With its certifications, ISPMU adheres to all the rules, regulations, and code of ethics related to the permanent makeup industry to ensure our students learn proper safety and skilled techniques. ISPMU stays on top of the most current trends in permanent makeup training because Mihyon understands the importance of continuously expanding her skills by learning new techniques and sharing her knowledge with her students.
Career Change or Just Something New?
Are you looking for a new career? Are you already in the beauty industry and looking to expand your skills, build your resume, and increase your earning potential? Are you a licensed esthetician or in the skincare industry and want to earn more money? If so, ISPMU offers students basic to advanced courses in permanent makeup training.
Trained and certified permanent makeup technicians can earn an average of $550 per procedure and our graduates are in high demand!
Based on four clients per week, your income could be approximately $2,200/week! This means a monthly income potential of $8,800, not including tips!*
Our academic curriculum is the highest standard found in the industry and our educators are experienced in permanent makeup, paramedical makeup, and esthetics. When you enroll at ISPMU you will learn the latest techniques and procedures that will give you the confidence and experience you need to succeed.
Follow these links to learn more about the school, our course descriptions, student support services, how to contact us, and visit the school for a tour. We also offer a full-range of permanent make-up and skin care clinic services to the general public.
*All numbers are approximate and may vary depending on location and clientele
Mihyon (Donna) Cha
Founder & President, International School of Permanent Makeup
New York City + South Korea
Master Microblader | Permanent Makeup Instructor | Skincare Specialist, PMU Corrector
“I believe that being the best you can be requires dedication, skill, and the best education you can get. There isn’t any better permanent makeup training in the world – you have my personal guarantee. Our success is only achieved when our students succeed. Our graduates learn the skills and gain the confidence they need to succeed and achieve their goals and desires!”
- PhiBrows Microblading Artist
- Member AAM American Academy of Micropigmentation Association
- Member SPCP Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professional
- Board Member of Korea SPCP
- Instructor for SSMango, Daegu South Korea
- Instructor for She’s Semi-Permanent Makeup
- Instructor for TQ Spa / Spa Solutions
- Awarded by QCC for Children’s Portraits for Homeless Children for United Nations
- 2017 Phi-Lon / Phi-Ling Artist
- 2016 PhiBrow Artist
- 2016 Graduate of PhiBrow Academy
- 2013 NY State Laser Hair Removal Safety Officer Certified
- 2013 NY State Laser Hair Removal Technician
- 2013 Certificate for CIREPIL Waxing Specialist
- 2013 Certificate in Microdermabrasion
- 2013 NY State Licensed in Esthetics
- 2013 Esthetician, Graduate of Atelier Esthetique
- 2012 NY State Department of Mental Hygiene Completion
- 2012 State Tattoo Licensed
- 2009 Certificate in Permanent Makeup Specialist
- 2005 United States Navy Seabees
- 2002 NJ State Licensed in Esthetics
- 2002 NJ State Licensed Nail Technician
- 2016 DermaPen, Microneedling Specialist